As it appears, I had every reason to be stressed. I originally laid the fabric I was cutting on top of the lining, so that the fabric would glide & not stick to the surface. & of course, I cut through it.
I finally started on the dress. For about a week, all I had was the pattern for the upper part of the back side. This weekend, I dreamed that all I had on my wedding day was the fabric that was cut out for the upper part of the back side.
I love fusing. 2 pieces of cloths bonding to become 1. w/a simple little iron! So much fun. I think I’ll interface the entire top portion of my dress too, rather than just the neckline. I think it’ll look nicer since the fabric is so soft, just like this.